We are thrilled that we have been named one of the top 20 homecare providers in the West Midlands, but our journey has just begun, and we have a long way to go.
We are growing our team and looking for caring, passionate, and kind individuals who understand the importance of helping people remain in their own homes within Upton Upon Severn and the surrounding areas
We are looking for friendly reliable staff to work between the hours of 07:00 and 20:30 – You choose your hours – we agree on a schedule that suits your lifestyle.
If you enjoy helping people and want to make a difference to their lives, this job could be just what you are looking for.
YOU WILL NEED TO BE A CAR DRIVER AND HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR OWN CAR.
Why should you join Ashwell Home Care Services?
- Excellent Basic Pay Scheme and we pay for your DBS – Pay rates starting from £10.30 per hour
- Travel time and waiting time paid – We pay you for your travel time and waiting time as well, so you are paid how you should be, for time with our clients and time travelling between them.
- Guaranteed hours contract or zero hour contracts whatever suits your lifestyle..
- All Training And Shadowing Paid – We pay you to train and we make sure you have all the training you need.
- Extra Pay On Bank Holidays – We’ll pay you time and a half for all your bank holiday hours.
- Gain Nationally Accredited Qualifications – We take the personal development of our team very seriously and we will put you forward for (and pay you) to complete nationally recognised qualifications
- Receive a minimum of 5.6 weeks annual leave per annum – We recognise the value of rest & relaxation.
If you want to enhance the lives of others within your community by aiding with their personal care, support with domestic duties, or simply having a cuppa and a good natter then we will be your perfect employment match!