Care Assistant / Companion
Are you looking for a new and rewarding job in 2021? Something that can make a difference to the life of someone in your local community? Then we could be what you are looking for! We are an independent, modern and family run company where you can play a part in changing the care sector. If you have experience in the care sector, or even if you are new to the sector, as long as you have a big heart and passion for helping someone then we would love to hear from you.
We have full and part time contracted hours available in Worcester, Malvern, Colwall, Upton upon Severn, Welland, Powick, Callow End, Kempsey, Hanley Swan, Clifton, Hanley Castle, Rushwick, Hallow and surrounding areas. It is essential that you hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
All of the people our client supports have different needs. As their Care Companion, you will provide companionship, assist with personal care, help with domestic duties, preparing meals and medication, or taking them out to continue doing the things they love such as shopping, going to the bingo or to a local community group. If you think about everything you do daily, you would be supporting someone to do the same.
- £9.00 – £11.00 per hour + 25p mileage allowance;
- Flexible hours so you can meet your personal and family commitments (they have lots of availability for early mornings start from 7:30am, so could be perfect for an early bird!);
- Enough time between calls so you can arrive safely and be composed;
- Enhanced bank holiday rate and paid shadowing shifts;
- Employee well being scheme including retail discounts, health plans, paid holidays and pension scheme.
If you are caring in nature, trustworthy, patient and you share their values, then why not do something amazing and apply now. Don’t worry if you have any questions about the job, we will have a chat with you once you have applied and put your mind at ease on any questions you may have regarding joining the team!