Recent challenges have taught us that there is nothing more important than the rewards and self-fulfilment of caring for others. So would you like to work for a company that values and invests in its employees and a role that’s worth getting out of bed for? We have been recognised as one of the top 20 recommended Home Care Providers in the West Midlands!
Ashwell Home Care Services is a family local home care provider which recognises that it’s employees are its greatest asset. We are looking for team members who are flexible and reliable to help us provide the highest level of outstanding care for our clients.
We are looking for staff to work within our family run company to provide personal care and assistance to clients within the comfort of their own homes. We are looking for friendly reliable staff to work within Malvern and surrounding areas between the hours of 16:00 and 21:00 ,
If you enjoy helping people and want to make a difference to their lives, this job could be just what you are looking for.
YOU WILL NEED TO BE A CAR DRIVER AND HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR OWN CAR.
Why should you join Ashwell Home Care Services?
- Excellent Basic Pay Scheme and we pay for your DBS – Pay rates starting from £10.30 per hour
- Travel time and waiting time paid – We pay you for your travel time and waiting time as well, so you are paid how you should be, for time with our clients and time travelling between them.
- Guaranteed hours contract or zero hour contracts whatever suits your lifestyle..
- All Training And Shadowing Paid – We pay you to train and we make sure you have all the training you need.
- Extra Pay On Bank Holidays – We’ll pay you time and a half for all your bank holiday hours.
- Gain Nationally Accredited Qualifications – We take the personal development of our team very seriously and we will put you forward for (and pay you) to complete nationally recognised qualifications
- Receive a minimum of 5.6 weeks annual leave per annum – We recognise the value of rest & relaxation.
If you want to enhance the lives of others within your community by aiding with their personal care, support with domestic duties, or simply having a cuppa and a good natter then we will be your perfect employment match!